Monday, November 15, 2010

Maybe wearing flat shoes would help...

I've got a lot on my mind lately, guys. Namely whether I will be forced into quitting my job sometime soon, and also whether or not my stupid sciatic problem that I've had for the last 2 months will EVER go away. (The job thing ain't helpin', that's for sure.)

On top of that, we have the holidays coming up, and time off to manage and travel to deal with and outfits to help camouflage the enormity of my ass to plan...

It's somewhat exhausting.

My face twitching has gotten to the point where I feel like the left side of my face is constantly in some sort of land war with the right side of my face. Even the muscle relaxers I take for my back don't help at all with the face, which is surprising. I'm hoping that the time off for the holidays, along with the eventual passing of the 1 year anniverary of dad's death will help mellow everything out.

But that's about all I can do! Just hope!

These are all such teeny problems to have to deal with, really. If my body and brain could just get some perspective, maybe it wouldn't be such a DICK all the time.

In the meantime, cross your fingers that the job shit resolves in a positive way, would ya? The upper management is trying to take my current boss away from me, and if they do, I'm not so sure I want to keep working here, is the thing. So send me positive job vibes, please!

1 comment:

faithstwin said...

Hm. If you have to quit, we could plan that move to the Northwest a bit sooner... *raises eyebrow*

I'm starting something called 'choline inositol' tonight. It's supposed to help my nerves (and improve cellular integrity.) I found it while contemplating B-12 (that our older sis takes and suggested for helping with my lower leg issues). I'm wondering if it will maybe help my face twiching. I don't really notice it but we'll be in line somewhere and Oldest will be all, "Ha! Your eye was just twiching out." Which makes Youngest look at me and then they are both standing there pointing at me laughing. Always a pleasant experience.

I could do some worrrkkk on youuuuu... if you would just LET me, dammit.