Monday, December 20, 2010

Great ways to kick off Christmas week...

- Celebrate Christmas early with your husband, and open some lovely presents that were totally awesome and (mostly) a complete surprise.

- Go out to dinner to celebrate the holiday, and eat an amazing meal of lobster tail and filet. Save most of the filet for breakfast the following morning, and eat the hell out of the delicious lobster tail while at dinner. YUM.

- Catch up on the happenings over at The Bloggess. Cry. Read it again...cry some more. Fall in love with the internet all over again.

Between the Secret Santa that took over in Kansas City after Larry Stewart passed in 2007 (Larry was our original Secret Santa), and the stuff happening over at Jenny's site, it's almost enough to renew my faith in humanity. At the very least, it does manage to put a pretty big smile on my face.

I may hate people. But I do love it when they come together to do nice things for others. Warms my bitchy, cold heart, it does.

1 comment:

faithstwin said...

I actually was hooked up with two people over at Jenny's site. They were both VERY appreciative and I was beyond happy to help.

While I could do without lobstah, your dinner sounds like it was delicious.

I'll have to read the story about the Secret Santa when I have more time. Right now I am off to make apple fritter french toast for a kiddo.