Thursday, February 24, 2011

The biggest little city in the woooorrrld...

I'm depressed today. I'm going to go ahead and blame my period for all my weird-ass, stupid feelings I'm having as the day goes, since I have it, and I don't get to blame it all that often for stuff.

I mean, I always have the prerogative to blame it whenever I want, since I'm a woman and all, because no one really knows if I do or don't have it. But that's not really my style.

I wish I was like this one coworker that I have. She's always upbeat, and always makes me laugh, and never seems to let stuff get her down. She has good reason for shit to get her down, too. But she just...doesn't. I don't know how that works. I wish I did.

I'm going to be taking a 3 day weekend this week...heading to Reno tomorrow for a family meeting. So it'll be nice, because I get to see the Twin, and our other siblings, but I sure wish it wasn't snowing out right now. And that it wasn't supposed to snow both days I'll be there. I think it was our brother's idea to have this meeting in Reno in freaking February, so I'll go ahead and mock him a lil' bit when I see him. Face to face mocking is always so much more fun than any other kind...

So everyone have a lovely weekend out there. I'll take pictures while I'm in Reno, and plan to share them next week. Because, why the hell not? :D

No comments: