Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart-shaped nausea

Ugh...heart-shaped jewelry makes me feel icky inside. I don't know why, but I just cannot stand the stuff.

Maybe that's why I'm feeling so nauseous today? Should I blame all the jewelry ads that have been leading up to this loveliest of all lovely Valentine's Days? Nothing better than being sick as hell on a fun "holiday" when you were planning on celebrating with pizza, wine, and an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins, eh?

I'm drinking ginger-everything, and have crackers in case I feel like trying to put something into my stomach, ever. Actually, I ate breakfast. And then everything went downhill, fast. Of course, I won't vomit, because my body is awesome like that. ::sigh:: But I feel like I will at any moment. Which made working from home an inevitability today.

Thank goodness my bosses are the best bosses ever!

Hope everyone else is having a good Monday. If you have vomit ideas for me, please share.

3 comments:

faithstwin said...

Ipecac.






j/k



I have a broken pipe in a wall somewhere. Just discovered, thank goodness. But it looks like I'll have someone cutting into my wall tomorrow morning. Gah!

Call me later if you feel like talking. Otherwise, I hope you find a way to settle the tummy sooner than later. I have my training from 11:30 to noon, though.

Faith said...

I got a nap, and feel a bit better right now.

But I was thinking the same thing about the ipecac! I truly wish I had some.

But would throwing up solve my nausea problem, I wonder? If not, then there's no point.

Sucks.

Ryan the Girl said...

Yikes, feel better!