Thursday, March 31, 2011

I lied.

Ok, I was too tired to move last night after I got home, so I didn't get photos loaded as promised. I will tonight! In the meantime, I'm busting some ass at work, and reading stories like the one about the tennis player dude who apparently lobbed a ball at a crying baby in the audience at his tennis match. Which, as I'm sure you all won't be surprised by, I think is fucking awesome. This story had my favorite take on it, because it's exactly what I thought when I first saw the story on GMA this morning...dude lost his cool, and the way he reacted was pretty dumb. But also, a baby at a tennis match? WHY?

People are so fucking stupid, it never fails to boggle my mind.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday, I could just about cry. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: