Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Should I cut my hair? Come give me your opinion!

I've been growing my hair out for about a year now. It's kinda long. Not SUPER-long, but definitely longer than it's been in a long while.

See?
Thing is, I like styling it and curling it and having general amounts of merriment with its length right now.
But I'm also getting sick of it. I miss my shorter hair. It was quicker to style. Easier to work with. I know...duh, right? Of course it was.

But do I want to quit now? DO I?

I don't know.

So I thought I'd get opinions. Do you think I should cut my hair short again? Here are a couple of examples of the shorter haired me...

With bangs (which I likely wouldn't do...):

Or without bangs:

What say ye, readers?

5 comments:

drawer queen said...

Leave it long. So many more choices that way.

Alisha said...

I say long. :)

Ryan the Girl said...

I just chopped all my hair off yesterday, and it's quite comfortable, so my vote is short!

faithstwin said...

Hmmm, the chin length with no bangs is mighty cute but I personally like having my hair longer so I can style it many fabulous different ways- even though my typical is part-up-and-down for the day-to-day action. If you find it easier to deal with when short, I suggest you stick to the just-below-the-chin length.

Stephanie @ Confessions of a Trophy Wife said...

Typically, I'm a long-hair kinda gal, but I actually think I like your hair better when it's a bit shorter. Maybe it's because I'm used to "seeing" you with shorter hair? I dunno. I think it's cute long too, don't get me wrong, but I think I'd suggest you cut it to something like the 2nd pic!