Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I could *definitely* use a clone right about now...

Ok, quick side note: today, my afternoon snack from the Healthy Meals folks was baby carrots with peanut butter.

Please tell me I'm not the only one going "Huh?" over that combo!


I spent the better part of this morning running from building to building at my work, from fundraising event to meeting to meeting. And then once I got settled into my desk after the last meeting, I slammed down lunch, and started having to pull paperwork together for my mortgage guy.

It's like I'm working 2 jobs at the same fucking time! I've been pulling copies of checks, letters of explanation, and statements of accounts together for the better part of the last 4 hours.

At the same time, I'm pulling together information for an upcoming move at work, while scheduling meetings, and keeping on top of requests from the VP team.

To say my head feels a little swimmy right now is putting it rather lightly!

For the record, I ate the baby carrots first, and now I'm trying to choke down the peanut butter. But it's the natural kind, which is YUMMY!, but it's also very thick. GAH. I don't think I'll make it through the entire tablespoon they gave me.

No comments: