Monday, May 09, 2011

I need a sleep vacation.

I honestly don't know what else I can do to help this mutherfucking, stupid-ass twitch in the goddammed left side of my face. I take a pill to help it, I get acupuncture, I am seeing a chiropractor, I'm trying to get as much rest as humanly possible without being dead.

But nothing is working.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. last night. Woke up once to pee. Slept until 6 a.m. this morning.

And my face is twitching today like it's got a fucking electric current running through it!

Seriously, if I stayed in bed for, like, 3 or 4 days, would that help, do you think? Could I possibly handle that amount of time in bed?

And even if it did help, would the twitch just return a week later after I got back to my normal routine???

::crying::

No comments: