Thursday, May 26, 2011

I wonder what it's like to be that classy...

I just heard a ringer on a phone that sounded like someone belching over and over. The dude was walking through the hallway at work.

I understand a 16 year old making a decision to have a ringer like that, but c'mon, now! Once we're past 21, and have a job in a professional business-related field, it's time to have a normal ringer on your phone.

That said, my boss used to have the Benny Hill theme song as his ringer, and it totally cracked me up every time his phone rang. So, am I a total hypocrite? Hmmm...

3 comments:

emawkc said...

My ringer for unknown callers is the chorus from Men At Work's Who Can It Be Now… I'm professional like that.

Faith said...

Hahahaha! See, I think that's awesome. :D

faithstwin said...

Emaw- that rocks. Love it. Twin: Benny Hill theme song can't compare to belching. NOT the same level of immaturity. Benny Hill = silliness. Belching = bathroom/stupid boys idiocy. (If the girls heard that, they would crack up, though...)