Friday, June 03, 2011

*Does happy dance*

So we closed on our new house this morning. It's all ours now!

Yaaaaayyyy! (I'm totally painting that red door another color, by the way. I usually love a red door, but on this house, it's bugging me for some reason. We'll see how I feel after a week with it, or so...)

I love the high ceilings, and the fireplaces, and the basement, and the lovely fence...

But I especially love THIS:


Seriously, I'm feeling so lucky right now.


Anyway, we have a weird circumstance with the sellers where they won't actually be moving out until next Tuesday. But I'm over that...sort of. So I won't rehash the whole thing here again. Suffice to say, they're in a bind, we're not, so I'm being a good person and letting them live in our house for an extra 4 days. Karma should thank me, I suppose. Or maybe it already has, and this is me returning the favor? I dunno.


Anyway, WEEEEEEEEEE! I'm feeling happy, yo. :D

3 comments:

Erin said...

CONGRATS!!!

Catherine V said...

I think that's excellent karma, indeed. Now when can I come over to swim and lounge?

Average Jane said...

Congratulations! What a cool place.