Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I know this only adds to my oddness, but...

...some days, it hits me that I work at a place that I had set my mind on working at oh so many years ago when I moved back to Kansas City. It took me around 4 different admin stints elsewhere, and approximately 8 years to get to it, but I finally made it here.

And I got lucky enough to be able to work for a couple of the coolest bosses I've ever known, to boot!

Seriously, how weird is that?


*This mushiness about work is brought to you all by the power of a day dream in a staff meeting I had about an hour ago. Ironic, no? :D

1 comment:

NellieGirl said...

It's such an awesome thing when you actually like what you do for a living, where you do it and who you do it for. I've worked many jobs where just waking up in the morning and absolutely dreaded it. We all have to work. Might as well not hate it!