Monday, July 25, 2011

This is a likely sign that I'm losing it, y'all.

I think my desk at work is haunted.

Maybe.

I came in today, and noticed that a couple of hats that I usually keep on a top shelf were moved to another shelf over the weekend.

And just now, I realized that a gift that was given to me once by an intern a couple of years ago was upside down in it's spot. (It's a bomber plane built out of water bottles, taped together, that has dry-erase markers as "X-Bombs" attached to each side, balancing it all out.)

I'm going to keep an eye on things for the next few weeks, but yeah...something is up here. O_o

6 comments:

faithstwin said...

It's called housekeeping. I can't explain why they would leave something upside down but yeah, housekeeping.

Faith said...

See, the weird thing is that they don't dust or anything. They don't clean our desks. They empty our trash on Tuesdays and Fridays and...that's it.

So why'd they touch my shit? Because obviously, that was the first conclusion I came to. I'm not totally crazy! (Yet...) I honestly tried to figure out what they would have been looking for in that corner, because both the hats and the bomber model plane thing are in the same area.

Weird.

faithstwin said...

I knew you had probably already thought of housekeeping but I figured I'd mention it just in case. Maybe they have someone new on the staff? Maybe your company wants you all to have super clean desks and has implemented a new 'dust-the-desks' policy with the cleaning crew? Tee... wonder if Jeffers followed you to WORK instead of your new house?

Faith said...

I'd really love it if they cleaned my desk!

But the hats being in their new location? Just went to show how dusty they had gotten in their old one! Hahahaha! So, either they suck at their job, or they're just fuckin' with me because they can.

I would not mind if Jeffers were here. Maybe I'll bring the blue ball in to the office for a test...

Fred Sanford said...

Either...

A. Someone at work is messing with you, or

B. It's the tumor.

christinag said...

I've done that to a couple of friends just to mess with them. :)