Monday, August 22, 2011

This blows.

I have a cold. It's monumentally bad, because I can't take anything to help with the sinus issues aside from Sudafed, and I haven't had a chance to get any yet. Why didn't I pick some up when we were out shopping yesterday? WHHYYYYY?

Anyway, I'm sad. A very good friend of the family passed away last week. He killed himself, actually. And he was one of the last people on this earth that I would ever expect to do such a thing. He was one of my dad's best friends, and we've known their family for years and years and years...and to not be able to go to the funeral to support the loss is really disappointing to me.

The only thing cheering me slightly when I think about it is to imagine that he and dad are back together again. Causing trouble and hanging out with my mom on the other side.

There really isn't much more to be said aside from that. Hope everyone had a great weekend, and is having a better Monday than I am!

2 comments:

Nuke said...

Sorry to hear that you are feeling crappy on top of your friends death.
With luck tomorrow will be better.

faithstwin said...

I'm sorry you are so sick, dude! Stress bites and you are obviously pushing a lot of beneficial nutrients outta your butt every day- I hope that gets figured out right quick this week.

But I had a FABULOUS time with you and Mr. Leo this weekend. I NEEDED that break big time. ThankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKyou!!!