Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This is just something I need to get off my chest... (UPDATED)

I HATE MOVES AT WORK!

IHATEMOVESATWORK!

IHATEMOVESATWORK!

IHATEMOVESATWORK!

IHATEMOVESATWORK!

IHATEMOVESATWORK!

Hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE.

Any of you who are in a corporate environment where you've had to be shuffled for some reason of another due to building redesigns, or changes in organization size/duties, or just moved because it was time to move, or else everyone would turn into a zombie in their old location?

Yeah, the people who have to coordinate those moves are fucking ANGELS. Remember that. Remember that especially when they are working for 3 bosses, have PMS, have to help manage multiple fund raisers for a charity drive (that usually happens in October, but DAMMIT IT'S HAPPENING IN SEPTEMBER THIS YEAR FOR SOME REASON GAAAAH!), and at the same time are still doing their regular job which is already pretty stressful this time of year.

I know, I know...another work rant. Blah. I expect they should lighten up considerably in about 2 months.

Sorry.

UPDATE: Holy cow. A coworker in another office just emailed me in response to something I sent her earlier, and she said she hopes I'm well and that everything is going fine. Just...outta the blue. She said that in her note. No reason! Just being nice.

It made me get teary-eyed.

There is something WRONG with me, y'all! ::sigh::

No comments: