Monday, October 03, 2011

It was unexpected, is all I'm saying.

So on Friday, I went home from work at about 12:30, took my pain pill for my damned cluster headache, and went to sleep.

The first 3 hours I slept, I had weird dreams, but nothing too memorable.

The next 2 hours I slept (I woke up for a pee break at about 3:40-ish) (it was a doozy of a headache, srsly!) I remember suddenly being on a couch in some sort of club, hanging out with a bunch of people. One of them was Kobe Bryant. I asked him if he was honestly considering the deal from the Italians. He said he wasn't sure yet. I asked him if I could take a picture with him, so I could tweet to my friends that I was hanging out with him. He came and sat next to me, and I had Leo take pics with my phone.

Thing is, this bitch kept leaning into the picture, ruining my shot with Kobe! I was all, "Dude, get your own picture with him." And then we'd try to take another one, and fuck if she didn't lean into it in the last second!

I hate people like that. ::rolls eyes at the absurdity::

Next thing you know, we all need new drinks. I tell Kobe to go get them for us since, well...he's Kobe Bryant. He should be buying us drinks, dammit! So he heads to the bar, and when he came back, I was in a very serious conversation with Leo about something or another, and Kobe went to hand me a beer, and I was all, "WHOAH. Dude...are you trying to give me a Coors Light?" He was. He really was! So I told him to keep that damned beer (laughingly, of course...I mean, dude bought me a beer. That was nice!), and I managed to get my hands on a Bud Light he had wrapped up in his other arm. (Kobe is apparently very talented in many regards, and one of those includes him being able to carry armloads of bottled beer back to the couch for all his buddies he's hanging out with at any given moment! Handy!)

And then I woke up.

I didn't even get to drink my beer. :/

1 comment:

faithstwin said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa! You are such a goofball!