Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm Ziggy Stardust era David Bowie...be freaky deaky and get an eyepatch, man.

(Leo just downloaded 2 seasons of Flight of the Conchords, and we watched the "Bowie" episode last night. Good GOD, I love those guys! Gratuitous clip for your viewing pleasure at the bottom of the post. )

Ok, so here are some fun tips for you to end the week with...

Animals Being Dicks. (If you haven't seen it yet, you're welcome. If you HAVE seen it, go look at a bunch of the GIFs all over again. This one keeps making me laugh over and over. As does this one. Aaannnd this one. ::dies::)

Olay Smooth Finish Hair Removal Duo. (I have the most sensitive skin known to man on my upper lip. I can't have it waxed, and even many home hair removal products have been known to irritate the skin to the point of making me break out after using them. So it was a great pleasure when I used the new Olay product last week, and no side-effects occurred. Except the hair-being-removed thing, which was the whole point, so I dunno if I'd call that a side-effect, per se. But in case you were wondering about it, it was awesome. Go get it. Use it. Be upper-lip hair free.)

Tired of the old stuffing recipes you've been making year in and year out during the holidays? Dude. Duuude. Try this one: Sourdough Bread Stuffing. People love it. YOU will love it. So, sooo good.

Need a ride to the airport? Or maybe you're like us, and you have family coming in from out of town soon, but they're getting in at a relatively inconvenient hour? Reserve a car ride to/from the airport instead of driving yourself. It's so calming. It's WAY more relaxing than driving yourself, especially in ucky weather! We use Overland Limousine for our airport rides. They are really reasonably priced, and the drivers are always courteous, and friendly, and on time. HIGHLY recommend them.

And now I'm off to get my work completed before the weekend hits. Happy Friday, all!

2 comments:

faithstwin said...

Oldest and I have thoroughly enjoyed the animals being dicks videos all weekend. I particularly enjoy the schadenfreude ones, tho.

Faith said...

I know...the schaudenfreude ones are some of my faves, too!

I'm glad I could point you in that direction. Oldest sister should know about it, too, if she doesn't already. Just sayin...