Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holidays can be rough.

So I got a cluster headache over the course of the weekend.

It sucked.

I finally got rid of it yesterday after I took a pain pill, and had a nap. (Zen fired ze missiles!)

I had a terrible dream last night where my mom and dad were central characters, and they both were basically telling me that I sucked as a human being, and they liked me the least out of any of their kids.

So far, it's been a rough week, is my point.

We have friends coming to town this weekend to stay with us, though, so that's definitely something to look forward to. I'm trying to focus on that, dammit!

I'm sure my parents didn't hate me. I just hate that my brain is trying to convince me that they did...

1 comment:

faithstwin said...

Awww! Why is your brain trying to do that to you? Don't people usually do the opposite? Argue over whom the parents love the most, not like the least? It's like a cup-half-empty thing I guess.

Oldest sister had a bran scan recently and it turns out her brain is allll scarred up from migraines she never knew she had.

My brain is just happy I am back in my own house where I was able to get a full nights rest again.

I'll call you later...