Monday, January 09, 2012

This is a pretty big milestone for me.

Today is my 5 year anniversary at work.

It feels like just yesterday I was meeting with my original boss for an interview, and walking out with the hopes that I did well enough to snag a job I'd always wanted to have, ever since I moved to Kansas City.

This is the longest I've ever been in one place in my career, and I'm pretty sure it's where I'll be finishing out my time as an executive assistant, before moving on to bigger and scarier and more entrepeneurial endeavors sometime in the future.

I've officially been an admin/exec assistant for a total of about 15 years now. I've had shitty bosses/coworkers, and I've had awesome bosses and coworkers. I'm happy to say that I'm currently in the awesome camp, and I couldn't be more proud of the company I work for, to boot.

I'm a blessed assistant. I just feel so damned lucky today, yo. =)

1 comment:

Logtar said...

Congrats! It does feel good to find a good company you would like to retire from eventually... I hope I am in that situations now.