Friday, January 20, 2012

Totally different post than I had intended.

People are being dicks today. Like, out of the blue.

Ok, that's a bit of an overstatement. ONE person is being a dick today, and I don't understand why. I've apologized if I offended them, in a sincere manner. And all I got in return was a terse reply that clearly showed they didn't accept my apology.

So now I'm on the verge of tears at work.

Which is obviously the best way to kick off a Friday morning!

Good GOD, what I wouldn't give for a Diet Coke and a muffin right now. But Diet Cokes hurt my stomach/make me nauseous. And muffins are full of sugar and evil. ::sigh::

I literally have a sad face. Like this: =( This sucks.

1 comment:

faithstwin said...

call me when you can talk- I'm sorry you're having a bum day. =(