Wednesday, February 08, 2012

I, too, want Gisele to shut up.

I haven't posted in a few days because I haven't had much to post.

I got sick earlier this week, and I don't know what it was from. Random stomach bug is possible, but it also seemed to follow pretty quickly after I overate a few too many blackberries. So was it a reaction to that? Not sure.

Regardless, I'm better now. But it did slow me down for a couple of days.

Today is my birthday. I feel a little depressed, and I'm not sure why. I'm better now than I was before lunch, but it is really obnoxious to feel down without any real reason behind the feeling. You know what I mean? I'm trying not to dwell on it too much, but I don't know how successfully that's going!

It's not an age thing, though, before anyone gets all philosophical about that in the comments, or something. I don't care about growing old. It's just not that big of a deal to me, personally. Everyone does it. ::shrugs::

Ok, so that's that. Awesome, eh? ::sigh::

5 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

Hey Lady! Happy Fucking Birthday!

statia said...

Happy Birthday!!!

lyn said...

Well I hope your day got better - I'm sure whatever Leo has planned for you later will cheer you up!

Christy said...

Happy birthday!

Nuke said...

Happy Birthday Faith, and Twin!