Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Maybe if we all just put the energy out there...

I miss Jeffers. I really, really wish he'd follow us to our new house, but it's been 8 months (!!!), and he still isn't there. NOTHING is there.

::sigh::

It's the first time in a looong time that I've lived in a house that isn't haunted. And oddly, it just is making things feel empty.

So if everyone reading could just close their eyes for a quick second, and think to themselves about how Faith and Leo would love to "live" with Jeffers again, I'd really appreciate it. I don't know if it'll do a damned thing, but if it does? I will totally buy all you all presents. :D

2 comments:

faithstwin said...

I can open some portals for ya next time I visit if you'd like. =/

Faith said...

Um, NO. Unless you can guarantee me Jeffers, you can keep those portals CLOSED thanksverymuch. ::runs away screaming::