Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's a toss up for me.

My favorite kind of person is either:

- Someone who thinks they're funny when they say disgusting things that are, for some reason, funny to them, and seem to never learn from the shocked/grossed out/odd looks on the faces of those they are trying so very hard to entertain

OR

- Someone who keeps trying to do evil things to me, like put me in a cage with a hungry bear. Or wake me up 10 minutes after I've fallen asleep with something like a gunshot wound to the thigh


I just can't decide between the two! Fortunately, I've never really run into the 2nd type of person. So that might be what makes it hard for me to decide.


(My in laws are in town for a few days. While spending time with my mother in law kept me up far beyond my bedtime last night doing enjoyable things like watching TV and chatting about the craziness of raising 5 boys, spending time with my father in law is...a little more challenging. That's all. But they're in town to do wonderful things like help Leo with the yard, since they both know a hellofa lot more about gardening than I do, and a fair amount more than Leo does. So it all evens out in the end, really. I suppose...)

No comments: