Thursday, April 05, 2012

A smizing example...

I'm discussing "smizing" with some folks on another message board I frequent. So I need to share some examples of what I'm talking about so that they can see that normal every day folk, like me!, can smize with the best of 'em...

Ok, so here's me showing the Twin how we look when we just take a picture without making an effort. Ho hum...
And then I SMIZE, and we looked at the pic so I could show her how it was different:
And then SHE tried to smize, and lo and behold, a new smizer was born!


Yes, her's was a more suspicious smize, but it takes practice. So that wasn't bad for the first go, IMO.

2 comments:

faithstwin said...

I am a terrible smizer, admittedly. It's mostly miss for me with the occasional hit. Sad sad sad sad...

KC Sponge said...

I'm a guilty smizer.