Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fine. I've joined Facebook.

As some of you might have already noticed, I finally broke down and joined Facebook.

It's not going to be a major visiting spot for me, so keep that in mind should you message me there, or whatever.

Also, if you know my real identity, please don't disclose it over there. I'm Faith Smith. Only Faith Smith. I will not be friending my mother in law, and I will not be friending aunts and uncles and such. Just my brother and sisters and brothers and sister in law, as far as family goes.

I'm still trying to feel my way around the site. Give me a little time to work it all out in my fucked up head. :)

5 comments:

Donna said...

Well OK then. But you will miss all the amazingly funny stuff I pass along on Facebook.

Xavier Onassis said...

Welcome! Can twitter be far behind? LOL!

Faith said...

I thought about Twitter this morning, XO, and no. No, I don't think I'll ever be jumping on board that train! Maybe in another couple of years, I'll change my mind, though. We'll have to see. :P

Xavier Onassis said...

I know 10 good reasons why you should be on Twitter. Would you like me to fax them to you? LOL!

Faith said...

Ass! Hahahaha!