Friday, May 11, 2012

UPDATE: I am SO EXCITED right now. (It's a twin thing.)

The Twin is getting a breast reduction today. It was kind of a whirlwind deal, as she's been thinking about it for a long while, finally had the means to get it taken care of, and met with the doctor to discuss surgery date options 2 weeks ago. And he said he had an opening TODAY! Eeeee! (For reference, I had to wait 3 months from the time I initially met with my plastic surgeon before he had an opening to do my reduction 2 years ago...so only having to wait 2 weeks? That's just awesome.)

So she's officially getting ready for the surgery as I type this, and I am all butterflies and excited brain right now.

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HOW IT GOES!!! AAUUUUUGGGHHHH...::jumps up and down in chair::

UPDATE at 2:20 p.m. CST: She got through the surgery just fine. I received a texted pic of her from our older sister a few minutes ago, and she looks sooo diiffferent! I think that doctor took her down to an A cup, yo! :D Amazing. So happy for her. I'll update with pics just as soon as she sends me some that she says are ok to post. Hopefully next wek sometime. WOOHOO!

1 comment:

faithstwin said...

I think I'll be ready to get you some pics tomorrow or Thursday. I get my hair washed today, though, so maybe tonight... I am so soooo ready to get the surgical dressing off. It's so gross.