Friday, June 22, 2012

::jazz hands::

It's Friday!

Most of the time, that is a good thing. Most of the time, I am in LOVE with Friday because it means I get to sleep in the next day, and stay up a little later than usual, and maybe have some drinks after a long week of avoiding them as much as possible...

But THIS WEEK, Friday just means that the work week is over, and I have to try to cram as much shit as possible into this afternoon so I can get it all done before Monday is upon us all and I go into HOLYSHITWHYDIDN'TIGETTHATDONEALREADY? mode.

It's been a rough one.I think I've got everything done, but I really hope I don't wind up waking up tonight and remembering something that I missed. That's just the worst, dammit.

Also, I've been drinking more than I should this week, and that means I should really avoid it tonight so that I don't waste the calories. I haven't lost any weight for the last 3 weeks, and that fact is starting to work away at my resolve. I don't think it'll win...I'm really set on losing at least 10 pounds this summer, dammit! But it's just getting tougher and tougher to not just give in to the beer and the wine and the Irish nachos at my favorite bar.

I'll try, though! Just...no guarantees.

Happy weekend, all. Hope you got everything done that you needed to get done, and you can truly enjoy it.

1 comment:

Fluffycat said...

I'm intrigued by "Irish nachos."

I don't weigh myself but since I read about Primal Blueprint on your blog, I've started fitting better into my clothes (and going back into some that were too tight), in addition to the having more energy, etc... I'm really grateful to you!