Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sometimes, we have a little too much time on our hands.

Me: Do you think that we should be referring to Jake and Izzy as boyfriend/girlfriend instead of brother/sister?

Leo: No! Why?

Me: Because! They aren't related. In fact, Izzy is a bit of a cougar, just like me.

Leo: Or she's an older sister.

Me: Meh. They hump each other. They get all sad when they're separated from each other at the play place. They love each other! I think they're boyfriend/girlfriend.

Leo: They're brother and sister.

Me: Whatever, butt.


My mind is occupied with scary things lately. So conversations like this are actually refreshing ones for me to have with Leo. If you want to see why my mind is all fucked up, just go Google "hemifacial spasms" and check out the images that pop up.

I see my neurologist on Tuesday next week for a follow up to our last appointment 6 weeks ago. And I get to talk to him about CT scans, Botox, and what the FUCK we can do to make sure my face doesn't wind up becoming even more of a twisted mess than it already is. The pointer finger on my right hand has started to involuntarily twitch on a daily basis now, too.

And if there isn't a good reason behind it all, then dammit, I'm going to lose my shit.

No comments: