Thursday, August 16, 2012

Better days.

Yesterday was a better day than the day before.

Today feels even better still. Maybe it's because I only have a half day of work, and then pedicures and BBQ, and then some shopping and people-watching later this afternoon on the Plaza.

I almost feel manic, if that makes any sense. Like, the level of downness I was feeling 2 days ago was so overwhelming.

But then it just sort of drifted away. The pit didn't feel so deep. Smiling was easier to do.

Anyway, I appreciate all the kind words and feedback from those of you who took the time to help me out. I'll keep you posted on how the therapy appointment goes next week. I'm also going in for some bloodwork tomorrow to check adrenal functions and other things through a referal that my chiropractor/acupuncture dude gave me...he thinks it will really help me to identify what's happening internally due to what is happening externally, like with my diet and my exercise, and all that good stuff. I don't think it can hurt, so we'll see how that turns out.

Thank you, though. I really appreciate you all so, soo much. :)

1 comment:

faithstwin said...

Maybe it's because you are the sole winner of the powerball jackpot? (*crossing fingers*)