Friday, September 14, 2012

My trainer told me to eat more fish.


That up there is what I was given when I ordered the salmon lunch from my favorite sushi place for lunch today.

I just wanted some salmon, and some rice. Maybe a little miso soup.

But HOLY FUCKBALLS! I got 3 pounds of food. 6 pieces of California roll (which I don't even like much), a salad, a big piece of salmon (as expected), a cup of rice (again, as expected), the miso soup (which was also expected), and then a whole bunch of tempura items which were NOT expected at all.

This is quite a deal for the $15 I was charged, I think. I was wondering why it was so much money until I lifted the bag and felt the heft of it all! But I couldn't open it and unload it until I got back to the office (they staple the bag together. It's like opening a present. For lunch. On a day that's not present-worthy at all. I like that, not gonna lie.), so I really had no idea what I was in for.

Anyway, I ate half the salmon, and half the rice, and most of the soup. I found out last night that ginger causes my candida to flare up, so I only had a couple of bites of the salad.

And I tried to resist the tempura, but DAMMIT, IT WAS RIGHT IN MY FACE!!! So I had a few bites, and then threw the rest away.

I feel all strong and powerful now, yo.

The other half of the salmon, the rice, and the California roll is in the fridge waiting to go home with me tonight. Yay for automatic breakfast tomorrow!

But srsly...WHOAH on the unexpectedly huge lunch.

2 comments:

Fluffycat said...

Looks delicious!

"The D" said...

Hey Faith, the ocean called. They're almost out fish. HAHAHAHA #seinfeld