Thursday, September 13, 2012

This is not that kind of day.

I saw my therapist today. She gave me some tools to work with that I think might help me be more successful when it comes to dealing with all these feelings I've been up against lately.

And I'll leave it at that. Because if I'm tired of talking about it, I'm sure you all are damned tired of reading about it!

So, instead, let's talk about my updated haircut. No one at work seems to recall that I had bangs before. For a LONG time. It does seem to have been quite a while ago, I guess. In that second photo down there, I was wearing an "I Voted" sticker. Was that in the last election? Not sure.





And then I grew my hair out...
And after that, I grew the bangs out, cut my hair again, but didn't cut the bangs, and...

...OH MY GOD, this is as boring as the doctor shit, isn't it? UGH.

Anyway, I cut my hair last week. Got my bangs again. Most people tell me they like it now that I've been doing it in a curly style.
THE END. Fuck me sideways...

6 comments:

Heather said...

You're adorable!

And your blog isn't boring!

faithstwin said...

Curly is cute.

I could always guest blog. But I don't really have anything going on either. =/

Pam said...

I would pay a lot of money for that color hair! And I never knew how blue your eyes are before that bottom picture.

Pam

faithstwin said...

Yup, Pam- we Smith's have amazing eyes. It runs in the fam. You can only see them in person or in the right picture taken (such as the lower shot of Faith). If only I had my Mom's cheekbones I could be a MODEL! =D

Faith said...

I find the flash on my BlackBerry kinda obnoxious from time to time, but if it makes my eyes come alive, well then WOOHOO!

Thanks y'all. I've been getting all kinds of comments on it from people now that I do it curly instead of straight. So I guess we know how I'll keep on doing it! :D

Ryan the Girl said...

Love it!!!!