Wednesday, October 17, 2012

He IS a saucy bitch!

Leo bought me this apron for my birthday a couple of years ago. But, to be honest, I don't do much in the kitchen that requires an apron. So he's sort of adopted it for himself.

PERFECT for those days when he's throwing on the wheel in his ceramics class at JCCC!


Us saucy bitches will be off in Chicago/South Bend for the weekend, starting Thursday. I need the time off/time with family and friends, to be honest. This week has been a bit challenging for me in the professional world, and Leo's late night habits and subsequent snoring extravaganzas have been pretty well killing me slowly each night. So I'll see all YOU saucy bitches again next week. Probably with more pictures, as become a habit around here, lately, I've noticed. Meh...'tis the saucy bitch way.

No comments: