Friday, November 09, 2012

Sometimes, you have to catch a nap wherever you can.

You know how when you're done eating, sometimes you get a little sleepy? And so you close your eyes to rest them for a bit? And then you wake up and someone has taken a picture of you drooling on your hoodie in your favorite comfy spot on the couch?

No?

Jake does.

"Maybe they'll think I'm dead from not having enough food, and they'll give me MORE!"
He's just about the cutest thing ever, is how I see it.

::sigh:: I love my puppehs!

If I were a mom to actual hoomans, they'd be in trouble, yo. I'd take every opportunity to catch them in the act of something even slightly embarrassing and document the fuck out of it, I'm sure!

It's just like me to think that the best part of being a mom would be the humiliation I could impart on the offspring, eh? Mwahahahahahahaha!

Happy Friday, everyone. Leo is sick. He's got some flu bug that he, for some reason, doesn't want to label as such but yeah...it's the FLU. Dude needs sleep. We've been saying "poor little bunny" far too much this week, and I hope he gets better soon.

And that he doesn't give it to me, whatever the hell it is.

Think healthy thoughts for the guy, ok? Have a good one!

1 comment:

Xavier Onassis said...

I have always said, if you can't berate and humiliate your children for your own personal amusement what the fuck is the point of having kids?