Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ok, this is a little ridiculous.

So a lot of snow moved through very quickly. And now it is just SILLY outside. So I'm staying inside. :D

Unfortunately for the dogs, they have to do their business outside. So this is what happens when they go out in big fluffy snow to run around a bit...

And this is what I woke up to this morning. Our poor tree!!! (It's not usually bent over like that.)

Our roof is a type of composite material that doesn't hold the snow very well. Good for the warmth level in the house, but bad for the trees, animals, whatever that might be waiting below for the piles of snow to fall on top of them. This is what it looks like outside my basement windows right now...

It's crazy. And I think Leo is still asleep, and it's time to shovel, so I'm gonna go wake him up now. Stay warm, y'all!

No comments: