Friday, March 01, 2013

Updates on my life. And also OMGSTOPSNOWINGALREADY,DAMMIT!!!

I got my new car this week. WOO! It's awesome, and I will look awesome in it, and I cannot wait to drive it.

But right now, it's topless. So driving it isn't a good plan, unfortunately. Especially since, you know...snow apparently will be coming from the sky forever and ever and ever.

It took some internet searching and some calling around, but I finally found a body shop that actually works on 1972 Chevy vehicles, and is willing to take mine on as whatever size project I want it to be right now. I'll drive it up there next week (eh-em...it had better be a DRY drive), and drop it off for them to peruse.

I am inordinately excited about the whole thing, dammit. :D

So there's that.

Also, Leo and I are starting a remodel project in April, and have officially hired the contractor and started looking for materials, and decided on a design, etc, etc...

So that should be fun. (Also, have you ever seen houzz.com? If not, go there and check it out. Choose a project that you've been wishing you could do in your house. Like, I wish we could redo our basement. So I have a basement ideabook that I created. And then I look at the basements they have pictures of. And next thing I know, an hour has gone by, and I've convinced myself that we can fit a pool table, a fireplace, AND a whole theater system in our basement we currently have. It's good times.)

And lastly, I've started meeting with a hypnotherapist to help me with my weight problem. She's a cool lady. We're still in the getting-to-know-you stage right now, but next appointment, we're both hoping we'll have time for her to do a little hypno-magic on me. I will keep y'all posted on how that goes. Right now, I'm remaining positive about myself a majority of the time. I like my clothes. I like my hair (mostly...thinking of going darker, maybe...). I look forward to the hypnotherapy helping with not just my body, but with my mind. I need to relax more, yo.

That's about it from my neck of the woods. Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll try to get back to gathering some stories to tell you all out here. Blog is getting a little dry for my taste.

No comments: