Tuesday, June 04, 2013

DO YOU WANNA SEE MY CLOSET??? (Yeah ya do! COME SEE WHY I'M YELLING!)

::excited screaming::

 CALIFORNIA CLOSETS BEGAN OUR NEW CLOSET INSTALL YESTERDAY!

THIS IS LEO'S AREA!

THIS IS MY AREA!

WE HAVE A REALLY TALL CEILING IN THERE, AND WE DIDN'T WANT TO WASTE THE SPACE, SO WE PUT SHELVES ALL THE WAY TO THE CEILING, AND AAAUUUGGGGHHHHH LOOKITALLTHESTORAGE!

OUR SHOES WILL BE BEHIND GLASS MUTHERFUCKING DOORS!!! AAAUUGGGGHHHH! SO COOOL!
 I'm trying to calm down, I really am. But HOLY. SHIT. you guys. It is such a beautiful closet. SO AWESOME!!! I highly recommend California Closets, btw. They were quick and easy to work with, and even though their office/showroom location was a little hard to find in the business center it's a part of in Lenexa, I can forgive them that because AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH....AWESOMENESSS!!!

2 comments:

Average Jane said...

Oooh! I have a small room in my house that we refer to as my "dressing room" that would be much more functional if we just got serious about built-in shelves, etc. Tempting...

rebekahforbes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.