Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy New Year! 2014 had better not be a total shit storm, dammit...

It's been almost 2 months since I've updated here. Things have been a little busy, is all. Lots of travel, house visitors, more travel, and of course loads of appointments with my therapist! That all takes a lot of time, yo. Fixing me is pretty much a full time job!

It's so different now that I work from home, trying to set up my own business. Not having an office routine has changed everything about how my days go by. Sometimes, the hours seem to disappear, and I don't know how the day got away from me. Sometimes, I have a lot of time to ponder how things are going, and what I need to do with the rest of my week. And then, before I know it, the weekend is here, and football is on, and *poof*! It's Monday again, and it starts all over!

Starting a business is harder than I want it to be, but I'm optimistic about the next few months. We're going to start a new remodel project in our house in the next couple months (basement time!), so that will keep my creative juices flowing, and hopefully add to my portfolio of projects in a positive way. I can't wait to get moving on that! Meeting with the contractors next week to talk about a start date, so "before" pics are a definite possibility here in the next month.

I think I'll aim to update here more often, though. Like at least 3 times a week. Stories are still needing to be told. Updates on me and Leo and the Twin and all that good stuff are still needing to be made. So keep your eyes open. I'll be back soon!

No comments: