Sunday, March 30, 2014

Are you having trouble hearing lately? Maybe this will help!

So, I tend to not look at my blog stats very often. I don't have any real reason to. But blog stats are a newer feature offered within Blogger these days, so it's easier than it used to be, and every once in a while I check out how many people are reading, and where they came from, etc.

This recent search phrase is one of my faves EVAR: "can guys get ovarian cysts"

Someone actually looked that up, and then came to my blog to find the answer!!!

Ok, so in case anyone comes to this page searching for an answer to that specific question, first of all, I hope you are under the age of 12. And if you ARE under 12, then go outside and play, and get off the computer dammit! You're wasting your youth!!!

If you're OVER 12, well, I can't help you. Your parents obviously didn't love you enough to explain the basics about how your body works, and I'm assuming that if you need to search this kind of shit on Google, they not only didn't love you much, they are also kind of stupid and likely are complete dickheads. I'm guessing that info doesn't come as a big surprise, though. I mean, they are YOUR parents, after all!

I don't know if I want to be responsible for answering that question for anyone, though. So I'll leave you with this: if guys could get ovarian cysts, they would happen in their ears. So if you're having any trouble hearing at all, go to your doctor ASAP. Let them know that you want to make sure you don't have ovarian cysts in your ears, because you've heard that can be a painful condition. (OMG, the PAIN, you guys. So, sooo painful!) If your doctor looks at you like you're crazy, or laughs a bit, it's ok...that's just because they don't expect most guys to know about this condition, especially because men who go to their doctors for help with their hearing are few and far between.

I hope this helps! Good luck with those cysts, men.

No comments: